Can we be honest with you?
It’s at the heart of our client relationships. It’s also how the brands we build speak to consumers. Honesty goes a long way when you are sharing the meaning of your brand with any audience, big or small.
The Polygraphe team is trained at uncovering even the smallest detail that will speak to your audience in the most profound, human and unforgettable way. We are sounding boards and hand holders. We speak from the gut and respect the bottom line. We work hard at creating a shared vision with our clients from the very beginning. Because when we do, great things happen.
Choose your own adventure.
Mass brands. Niche brands. One service. Full service. Everyone has a story to tell. Here are the ways that we can tell yours:
– Brand strategy
– Brand development
– Logo design
– Web design
There are three basic principles behind any well-designed product: truth, humanity, and simplicity.
Sohrab Vossoughi, Founder and President, Ziba Design Inc.
Who we are
Partner, Account Services
Marie-Claude is a skilled communications professional with 20 years of industry experience. She got her start with stints at two of Canada’s leading agencies: first Cossette, followed by seven years as an account manager at Bos—just the right combination to hone a stellar skillset for brand strategy and brand management in wide-ranging industries.
In early 2003, Marie-Claude founded and co-directed a new agency, Alfred, with creative director Jean-François Bernier. She left Alfred to take the helm at Amen, where she served as director, account services.
In 2009 Marie-Claude founded Brigade design studio, where she met Sébastien in 2012. After a number of collaborations, the two decided it was time for a new chapter. Polygraphe is a streamlined, nimble agency designed for seamless communication
with contributors and clients.
Marie-Claude’s strengths include a rare analytical acumen and an unbridled honesty that her clients and co-workers appreciate. She believes in maintaining healthy lines of communication and building vital partnerships with clients.
+1 514 993-4801
In 2001, after a stint at Cossette, Sébastien landed at Paprika, a small studio that has
made big waves with international awards. It was there that Sébastien truly found himself as a designer and defined his graphic design philosophy.
The next phase took Sébastien to leading international agency Sid Lee, where he spent close to three years as an art director. Simultaneously, he fine-tuned his creative process at UQAM's Fine Arts School, before a 2008 return to Paprika where he had a hand in much of the agency’s creative output.
In 2010, after a year teaching graphic art at Cégep de Sherbrooke and a second stint with Sid Lee as co-creative director, Sébastien embarked on a new journey as a freelance designer with a diversified client list. In 2012, Sébastien partnered up with Marie-Claude Fortin, and Polygraphe was born soon after.
With 18 years in the business, over 80 national and international prizes, countless published work and experience as juror within several prestigious design award juries, Sébastien is a seasoned professional and expert in creating visual identities.
+1 514 586-9022
Awards & publications
• Rouge Gorge – Award, Packaging
Novum Magazine – The Fashion Issue
• Kombi – Rebranding, Gold
• L’Écurie – Brand identity
• DeGaspé – Brand identity
• Kombi – Complete Design Program
• Kombi – Complete Design Program
• DeGaspé – Complete Design Program
• Kombi – Award, Complete brand program
• Chic Choc – Award, Packaging
• Butler – Award, Complete brand program
• Send Points Publishing – Branding Elements - LOGOS 4
• Behind Collections – Graphic Design for Fashion Brands
• Image Publishing Group, Shanghai – Clothing packaging design
• Sandu Publishing – Infinite Icons
• Print Together (Interview), Vol 1, No1
• Novum Magazine
• Hightone Books – Excellent branding
• Choi's Gallery Magazine, Shanghai
• ONF Distribution Catalog – Award
• Butler – Award, Complete design program
• Kombi – Gold medal, Rebranding
• Sandu Publications – Asia Pacific Design #6
• Choi's Gallery Magazine
• Send points Books – Pattern Play
• [BranD] magazine
• Dopress Books – Colour Impression 2: Brand, Corporate Identity System
• Hightone Books – Good Idea 3
• Ooogo – Brand! Vol.6
• Victionary – Behind Collection
• Hightone Books – Top Graphic Design Series 3 - Brochure & Layout